We offer counselling, psychotherapy and coaching services for anyone struggling with issues that modern life often throws at us, such as anxiety, depression, bereavement, self-confidence and relationship problems.
Working life can bring its own specific stresses and troubles such as conflict and bullying, work/life balance, feeling like an imposter (lack of self-belief) and struggles with being assertive and setting boundaries, executive coaching sessions can help bring clarity when you feel that your career or professional life is getting on top of you.
Conveniently located between the West End, Holborn, and the City of London, we offer seven calm, beautifully decorated therapy rooms to rent, perfect for one-to-one, couples, small groups or workshops.
Located near Chancery Lane, at the heart of the legal world with the City’s busy financial district to the east and thriving Holborn to the west, you are perfectly placed and convenient for your clients to get to before, during or after work.
If you are looking for therapy rooms to rent in London for counselling, psychotherapy or coaching? City Therapy Rooms is the perfect place to build your London practice.
* Therapy rooms designed by therapists for therapists.
* Beautifully decorated, comfortable spaces suitable for individual, couple and group work (up to 20).
* Discrete location with a dedicated entrance and entry system.
* Flexible seating to allow for one-to-one, couples or small groups.
* Soundproof walls.
* Access to the calendar to self-book ‘Ad Hoc’ sessions without the need to speak with admin.
* Optimised website.
* Waiting Room & Kitchen, stocked with tea and coffee.
* Wi-fi for Skype or online work.
* Great location with good transport links.
* A feeling of belonging to something.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about City Therapy Rooms available right now.